Monday, August 27, 2012
Saturday, August 25, 2012
Sunday, August 19, 2012
Meditation Center at Parasnath, Madhuan, Jharkhand
This Meditation center is devoted to Lord "Mahavir Swami " and it is proposed to be constructed at Parasnath, Madhuban a holy place for Jain's and it had designed with modernity and contemporary style but taking care of values associated with his highness Lord "Mahavir Swami " . It has two levels with library, museum and space for meditation.The form is derived from SPHERE, a pure original form found in nature and than it had carved out to glorify the statue of his highness Lord "Mahavir Swami ".
Soon it will be a another Architectural Design and Construction wonder with in the India .
Flowers in valley of Himalayas
Saturday, August 18, 2012
Sunset at Harshil
Friday, August 17, 2012
Expansion joint working details
Wednesday, August 15, 2012
Sunday, August 12, 2012
Friday, August 10, 2012
Our Near to completion projects at Jaipur
Upcoming Commercial " The Flame" at C-Scheme, Jaipur
Design philosophy of Atlantis, Super Luxury Residential Apartments at Jaipur
Born to instill grandeur in to the skies, Atlantis rise above the ordinary in to the realm of exceptional. The splendid offering from Atlantis finds inspiration from ideals the exhort excellence. Ideals that secure it to the podium of perfection in style and luxury. Beauty, Stature, Creativity, Style and Excellence come together to create a singular expression that resonated in every detail of living space and surroundings.
Fundamentals behind the design philosophy :
- Atlantis offers grand avenues of leisure, entertainment and relaxation. Windows open to lush green of Central Park in C-Scheme area.
- A 10 storey’s building having “limited edition” 3 bedroom apartments, every apartment makes you feel special.
- Basements is having “Marbella” The health club with sauna, steam, Jacuzzi, Gym, mini theatre, Multipurpose hall and huge spacious lobby.
- Stilt floor is designated for parking and a magnificent and luxurious lobby with PRIVATE ELEVATORS (First time in Jaipur city ) which takes YOU directly to YOUR apartments and the sheer warmth of space and beauty of design capture you instantly. Another common elevator for everybody.
- Apartments are exclusively designed having cross-ventilation and uninterrupted views from all the sides.
- Apartments have separate drawing room, all the bedrooms with separate bigger size dress and toilet, huge kitchen with store, a living cum dining area with huge open deck space, powder room for guests and a perfectly designed service area having room and toilet for servants.
- All the areas are having full height glass windows to ensure sufficient illumination.
- Main entry of apartment and service entry are distinguished from each other to ensure privacy and exclusiveness for the residents and guests.
- Kitchen spaces are having attached wash balconies and separate GARBAGE CHUTES ( First time in Jaipur City) for easy disposal.
- Atlantis is a stepping stone towards the drive of making Jaipur A Ultra Modern City.
- The contemporary design and color scheme adds sophistication to the landscape of Bhawani Sigh Road, C-scheme area.
- Elegant building facade with Stone cladding, towering head, sunscreens and pristine white walls, an imposing 10 floor structure, and magnificent decks with seamless glass railing delight us on the outside.
- Building facade is designed on straight line concept and incorporates modern materials and details.
- Towering head of the building is the epitome of the surrounding C-Scheme area.
- . Magnificent main gate entry with uniquely designed boundary wall made with the use of Granite cladding, glass with calm light effects.
- Façade is designed with a captivating light scheme making use of modern lighting details.
Thursday, August 2, 2012
Wednesday, August 1, 2012
High Rise residential apartments (G+9 or more ) vs Low height residential apartments (G+4)
Mr Rahul, Director at Sanidhya Design, says that on a particular piece of land construction of high rise vs low rise building is a very important decision because it directly effects your revenues and profits from project, completion time, sale, unsold stock, density of project, after construction day to day maintenance cost of project etc. As Mr Agrawal said that " Constructing a low rise building with lower F.S.I. is better option than high rise with more F.S.I., since it directly related with cost of construction and completion time of project, we are working on making the two models with both the options on same land, to compare and analyse it"
For more information on the subject kindly mail to us.
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)